In today’s competitive landscape a mentoring relationship can give you an edge that differentiates you from your peers and/or your competition. You may be ready to make a business decision but something is holding you back.
Wouldn’t you benefit from a relationship with someone who may provide knowledge, insight, support, guidance, and open doors for you? It may surprise you that some of the world’s most rich and famous had mentoring relationships to help them in their quest for excellence.
Lynne Hocking specialises in mentoring small tourism businesses and guiding them to the next step. Lynne would be happy for you to speak directly with clients who openly credit Lynne with delivering advice and significant business growth. Read Web Noise reviews…
What does Lynne Hocking do;
- Shares knowledge and life experiences
- Provides guidance and advice
- Offers encouragement
- Is genuinely interested in your questions and concerns
- Is open and honest
- Explores different careers
- Discusses goal setting
- Advises on professional development
- Identifies resources
- Helps to develop leadership skills
- Provides insight into corporate culture
- Can provide exposure and visibility within an organisation
- Advises on networking and networking opportunities
- May introduce to contacts
- “A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself.” Source: Oprah Winfrey.